Ultrasonic Humidifier XC-20 Model
Metal Diaphragm vibrating at an Ultrasonic Frequency creates water droplets in the form of cool fog.
Characteristics and Advantages of an Ultrasonic Humidifier:
Diameter of the fog produced is 1-5μm when compared to 3-15μm of high pressure fog system (nozzle type)
Very Small Size Fog has the following advantages:
- Absorbed by air quickly. When droplet's size is bigger it can settle directly over the metal parts of machinery without proper dispersion in air resulting in corrosion of parts.
- Can be transported to far away distances (Around 40 to 50m)
- Cost of humidifying is as low as 0.05 kw/kg/hr which is 1/10 to 1/15th of other humidifying types.
- This technology doesn’t need nozzles . Fog output can be direct from the PVC pipe thus no issue such as nozzle blockage.
- Advanced automation technology , unique water proof design , easy cleaning and long life span making its usage reliable.
- Humidifier works without mechanical drive .Large power Motor and Compressed air makes it's maintenance easy and economical.
- Assembling in any type of area easy as it is very compact in size.
- Individual units of various capacities makes it easy to increase or decrease the amount of humidification